05.03.2018 Using the Specsavers project, I created a series of spreadsheets for specifications. Looking furniture, sanitryware and flooring on the internet, I made choices and tried to work out how much I would need, and at what cost, if this project was to be continued. I only worked on certain areas of the projects, and … Continue reading Specsavers specifications
12.12.2017 In order to work on my detailing skills, I redesigned the female toilets in the Architecture Factory of the CIT, and produced a set of drawings similar to those used for tender. I also chose materials and specifications adapted to my project. I did a lot of research to find the material and equipment … Continue reading Female bathroom design
22.11.2017 In the continuation of the work on lighting previously done, I worked on a reflected ceiling plan to display the lights I was using and the electricity scheme. I also precisely specified the Disano lights I am using in order to make the project as realistic as possible.
24.10.2017 This project was not about design, but about detailing. In order to learn how to observe and understand how things are made, I surveyed the pods in the CIT canteen and drew them on CAD as if the drawings were for tendering. They therefore had to include numerous details, annotations and dimensions. It was … Continue reading Detailing exercise : the Canteen Pod